WT-A543 RFID Linen Tag
Fujitsu’s latest industrial strength flexible UHF RFID tags have a smaller form factor for insertion into virtually any linen. Laundries will greatly improve linen and garment processing with near 100% accurate reading. Garment and Linen owners will see improved asset tracking and reduced loss, while keeping their costs low by improving workflow and efficiency.
Advantages of UHF Technology
UHF efficiency increases tag read performance to read hundreds of tags in a single pass.
Can withstand high pressure extractors and flatworks irons used in high-throughput laundries
Inventory management can be performed accurately and easily by reading multiple tags with very
low error rates.
Installation of UHF technology will provide cost-effective garment management by reducing labor cost associated with barcode or high frequency RFID tags.
Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Tags for Commercial and Industrial Textile Applications
- Small, soft, flexible material ideal for textiles, linens and garments
- New smaller form factor for direct inseam attachment
- New mechanical design for improved performance for flat linens
- Exceptional durability for washing, drying, dry cleaning and ironing
- Suitable for high-pressure extractors up to 60 bar
- Suitable for Autoclave sterilization
- UHF technology to read hundreds of tags simultaneously
- 100% non-magnetic construction, suitable for hospital use