WT-A533 Linen Tag
Businesses can take advantage of the new ultra-rugged Fujitsu WT-A533 flexible and washable RFID tags to manage their textile, linen and garment assets. Combining the efficiency of check-at-once inventory management with the extended range and accuracy of state-of-the-art UHF tag technology, customers will greatly improve receiving, shipping, and tracking assets while keep their costs low by improving workflow and efficiency.
Advantages of UHF Technology
UHF efficiency increases tag read performance to read hundreds of tags in a single pass.
Can withstand high pressure extractors and flatworks irons used in high-throughput laundries
Inventory management can be performed accurately and easily by reading multiple tags with very low error rates.
Installation of UHF technology will provide cost-effective garment management by reducing labor cost associated with barcode or high frequency RFID tags.
Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Tags for Commercial and Industrial Textile Applications
- UHF technology to read hundreds of tags simultaneously
- More than 6 foot reading distance
- Cost efficient solution with exceptional durability for washing, drying, dry cleaning and ironing
- Suitable for high-pressure extractors up to 60 bar
- Small, soft, flexible material ideal for textiles, linens, garments and accessories
- 100% non-magnetic construction, suitable for hospital use
WT-A533 Linen Tag Specifications
WT-A533 Linen Tag MRI Labeling