What makes Fujitsu unique? The answer is simple: our people. We owe our market and technology leadership to the employees who choose to work for us. Continually infusing our workforce with fresh new talent is a vital part of maintaining the top-caliber employee base that makes Fujitsu a great place to work. Our brand promise to our customers is “shaping tomorrow with you.” Every one of our employees shares in achieving that promise.
Take a few moments to review the information on this page about the types of employment opportunities we offer candidates at all stages of their careers. Whichever path you take, you will receive the tools, resources, and support you need to grow, thrive, and build a long-term career.
- Digital Image/Videography – Using available tools, capture hi-resolution digital images and videography of company products and concepts to support visual marketing and sales goals and objectives
- Branding-Understanding company branding elements to create enhanced graphic designs while making recommendations to improve company visual identity in presentations, website and social media.
- Support – Provide on-going support activities for marketing/sales campaigns and recommend additional campaigns to address market
- Final Presentation – Marketing Digital Image/Videography Intern will produce a suite of four 2-minute videos, and 12 digital images, including a written report via PowerPoint presentation as part of the internship to management. The final videos should be a high level visual and audio treatise on the operational and differentiated features that distinguish Fujitsu from its competitors.
We are looking for a methodical Marketing Digital Image/Videography Intern to capture images and video, edit into short usable and professional quality clips and images for multiple use throughout the company. The successful candidate must be able to take initiative, manage their time effectively, utilize existing capture and editing tools, and produce professional, high resolutions images and videos.
- Use existing company tools and assets to complete their assignments
- Be able to work unsupervised and under the direction of the marketing manager or marketing coordinator
- Able to be productive while multi-tasking on many activities
- Work closely with existing marketing staff to ensure video or image is appropriate for multiple platforms
- Use and secure company video, digital assets and PC assets
- Negotiate with marketing staff to ensure maximum efficiency of your work and school time
- Intern must be able to perform all work activities during work hours only
- Provide agreed to regular updates in meetings with marketing manager to assess progress, make mid-course corrections and prepare for final report.
- Final report will be given by intern to committee of senior managers.
- Aptitude and skills in Digital Arts and Marketing
- Proficient in graphic arts, editing videography and high resolution digital images
- Display knowledge and experience in the Adobe InDesign and Photoshop. Be able to drop in environmental backgrounds from stock images.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Prior Intern work experience in graphic art and video production desired
- Prior B2B work experience desired
- Some familiarity with CRM programs
- Comfortable and knowledgeable in common social media platforms
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Ideal candidates should be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Arts, Communications or Marketing
Fujitsu Frontech is seeking an Electrical Engineer Intern to join our team for Winter (Jan – Mar) and Spring (April-May) Semesters!
- Provide support to engineering staff as needed.
- Follow engineering quality assurance procedures.
- Work in a safe, healthful and environmentally sound manner, report accidents and unsafe conditions promptly, and perform ergonomic exercises to reduce likelihood of injuries.
- Document and communicate test results using spreadsheets, database programs and CASE tools.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Understand create, simplify processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants should have 2-3 years undergraduate studies in electrical engineering
- Working knowledge of modern test equipment, digital oscilloscope and signal generator
- Ability to conduct and document defined testing procedures
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiar with Sketch, Figma, or something similar
- Exposure to front-end development
- A real passion for continuous self-improvement and gaining of knowledge
- Practical knowledge of 3-phase power systems
- Working knowledge of emulators and logic analyzers
- Ability to user MS Windows and serial port terminal emulation software
We are looking for students majoring in Electrical Engineering.
Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc. offers a wide variety of products including terminals, self-checkout systems, kiosks, palm vein biometric authentication technology, RFID tags and currency handling equipment (dispensers, recyclers, and bulk note acceptors) – with sales, service and engineering support throughout the United States.
Are you interested in learning more about IT Systems and Administration?
If that is you, look no further and apply now for your chance to work with the Fujitsu Frontech IT team. We are an agile team that supports the corporate IT infrastructure for Fujitsu Frontech. Here you can practice implementing your IT skills in a corporate environment and how policies and systems are deployed in an enterprise environment. Additionally learning cutting edge technologies in biometrics, security, networking and virtualization. Feel proud taking back professional experience and new skills that you can have forever.
Do you have what the IT skills we’re looking for?
- Documentation and verification of new software and processes
- Implementation of Enterprise IT Systems
- Tackle scaling and IT administration issues
- Develop applications (coding and programming as necessary)
- IT troubleshooting and in-person support
Applicants should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, most importantly working in harmony with people and teams. A willingness to learn, listen, no excuses and be mentored in IT Systems Administration.
Computer Science, Management Information Service, or any other related studies
What are the Benefits of a career at Fujitsu?
- Professional development
- Innovative environment
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Competitive Total Rewards Packages
- Generous Holiday and PTO schedules
- Generous 401K match
- Work/life balance
- Healthy Connections Program
- Educational reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Community service opportunities
- Employee discounts
What types of positions are offered?
- New Graduates
- Summer Internships
- Co-Ops (Full-Time or Part-Time)
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity employer.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at FFNA.firstname.lastname@example.org.