Second Generation. The Fujitsu cash recycling technology has evolved into the second generation. The bill transport performance improved by the analysis of various kinds of banknote conditions and operational needs worldwide contributes to accomplishing the higher stability of their equipments’ running.
Fujitsu Commitment. Bill Recycling Module is backed by the Fujitsu team of experienced, dedicated professionals who are committed to bringing you the devices you need to create solutions that will help your customers succeed. Tell us about your unique OEM requirements and make Fujitsu a part of your team.
- Large capacity
- The extended lower module and cassettes bring a great advantage of large capacity.
- High security
- The module structure to place its entire unit in the UL and/or the CEN-4 compliant safes
- Advanced banknote validation
- Easily built into “Through-the-Wall” ATMs
- Quick ATM development
- Slot-type presenter (4 length options) with design affinity of familiar cash dispensing devices
- Compact size module with slide rails
- Compliant to the world standard CEN/XFS 3.0, and USB1.1 interface
- High flexibility
- The deposit cassette and the recycle cassette can be configured in any combination from 1 cassette to 4 cassettes
- Easy maintenance
- Easy to remove jammed papers from the safe by pulling out the entire module
High Capacity Multi-Cassette Bulk Note Presenter/Recycler
- Bulk Note Presenter or Recycler
- High capacity (max 16,000 new quality notes)
- Quick ATM Development using Fujitsu developed WOSA Service Provider
- Encrypted Communications
- High Flexibility
- On board and remote diagnostic tools for quickly diagnosing and resolving issues
- Modular Design
- Target applications include high-end ATMs, teller assist, gaming / casino, high capacity media sorting / storage, route distribution and retail back-office…etc.